leveling ultra frame pool on patio

Apr 15, 2015
Belgium
Hi

My name is Gwen (34 - male) from Belgium (europe)

I have a question regarding leveling my patio to install my ultra frame intex pool. (2mx4m)Intex 13ft 1" X 6ft 6" X 39"

I'm currently in a rental house with a big patio.Last year i had an easy set 366cm.This began to roll over at the end of summer.

what can i do to level my patio (not permanently)?

thank you very much for any advice

2 inches over 13 feet

6cm drop over 4 meters

intex-ultra-frame-pool-400-200-cm-rectangle-zwembad-ultra-metal-rectangular-framepool-zwembaden.jpg

i'm thinking maybe a kind of wooden platform to make up for the difference in heigth?

You could probably, safely use sand on that side.

I heard of one user that used paper to level his patio for an EasySet (bag) pool. I believe he used old newsprint on top of tarp. I don't know how well it will work for a pool of that size as it has legs.

A wood deck would need to be engineered/designed for the weight of the pool (6836 kg or 15,000 pounds, plus swimmers) and it would need to not sag, or rot.

In regards to leveling the deck like you asked, just shim under the deck posts as required with blocks of wood. Lift the deck up with a small hydraulic jack where required, and place shim either under the post, or between the deck and the post. You will have to use thinner shims closer to the end of the deck from where the lowest end is as you go along to the higher end. Actually fairly simple to do. Just place level on deck, lift until level and you can see the shim thickness you require for all the posts required.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.