New Pool Build - Conroe, TX - LOTS of pics! Come say hi Y'all.

We have 3 miniature pinschers, a German shorthair pointer & im dog sitting a miniature schnauzer. Good times over here!

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

My babies

lol I saw the cropped ears. I have 2 Boxers n a Rottweiler. We have a blast at our house! lol

lol - poor Pointer is right! It is always a circus here! We don't have kids - the Min Pins are all show dogs (now retired) and they RULE the house. The Pointer is 15 and our baby - but not going to make it much longer - hoping she gets to swim before she leaves us! She is the only one that loves the water!

My hubs is medically disabled and I work from home 100% of the time - so we are all together ALL the time. Not sure if you noticed - but we have a large 6" deep baja shelf - but I added a SMALL beach entry for my dogs! Yeah - we are those people. :)

I know the feeling on wanting the pool done before the departure. I wanted to do that too but didn't make it for my girl. My husband and I share no children together but he's got a grown son n mine are also grown. We have the 3 dogs here and a 2 year old granddaughter.

We bought our house for the pets also! No kids of our own but have several that we have helped raise AND I am a Kindergarten teacher so.............

We take in the oldsters from the animal shelter. We let them have good food, lots of love and a warm place to live out the rest of their life.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am so excited!!!! The banker is so sick of me - I am hoping that means she will setup closing for today so she can get rid of me! Trying to remember what the mandatory wait time is after we sign? 3 days or 5? Ugh - I don't want a wait time - I have already BEEN waiting! I want to start digging!

We finally CLOSED on the Pool!!!!!! Yahoo! Wait period is over on Monday - but due to weather - not sure on our dig date.

Rodog - My hubby is Medically retired from USAF (he has MS) we were stationed at Hill AFB, UT and LOVED it! We are both from TX - so moved 'home' when they retired him.

We finally CLOSED on the Pool!!!!!! Yahoo! Wait period is over on Monday - but due to weather - not sure on our dig date.

Rodog - My hubby is Medically retired from USAF (he has MS) we were stationed at Hill AFB, UT and LOVED it! We are both from TX - so moved 'home' when they retired him.

I was at Dover AFB (C-5 Galaxy) 436 OSS I was Aircrew Life Support.

nice to see another Military member on the forum. Congrats again!

YAY! :bounce: We have a Dig Date for Monday, May 4th!!!!!
*weather permitting and weather has been super sucky here*

May the 4th be with you . . .

Great news on the bank thing! We got a call this morning at 6:15 from the excavators, but I missed it. They were going to try and come early. They might try and come tomorrow, but I'm a little worried about the expected showers on Monday. I'm planning on getting going as planned on Tuesday. Who knows though, maybe we will end up with gunite by then...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.