Replacement frame parts help

Herbal

Jun 10, 2014
Ontario
Hello,

So last year I drained the pool went to work and we had an awful wind that blew my pool over and broke 6 horizontal top rails and 6 connecting tees. I am having a **** of a time finding replacement parts. I bought it from Canadian tire

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/s...ft-x-18-ft-x-48-in-0813350p.html#.VSx3dX6COSN

Technically it's a bestway pool sold under the brand name "hydroforce"

So first off I went to the bestway site and filled out the online order for 130 dollars worth of replacement parts I needed and went to check out and they only ship fed ex. $190 shipped to canada.

Outrageous right?

Then I punched in an American address as I am only 30 miles from the border and bam $90 dollars for shipping.

Now my problem is that the frame is different from intex. It's completely round 1 3/4 inch.

Does anyone know of another brand that will fit or another place to purchase the parts online. I have searched amazon and eBay with no luck.

Am I better off buying an intex complete frame?

Any help will be appreciated

Welcome to TFP.

I can't help either but hope you can get this resolved n find your replacement parts.

problem solved

After speaking with the company and they couldn't help me at all. I came to the conclusion of buying a new pool. Last year I bought a game pump/sand filter combo and saltwater chlorinator so I had a decent amount invested in the set up. I decided to buy a new 18 foot pool and went this route. Its called the simplicity and it was relatively cheap, but I wont be taking it down for the winters anymore.

https://www.poolsuppliescanada.ca/simplicity-18-round-above-ground-pool.html

I also bought the floor padding

Anybody have any experience with this pool?

It looks sharp enough and the kids should enjoy it. Depending on work I hope to have it assembled by the end of the month.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.