SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
I think I did pretty good for myself! :mrgreen: This is my 23m old granddaughter. She was very happy to see the cover off when she came over today! She went right over n had to take a look,for herself!

She was more than excited to get that net in her hands!

Thank you! The pool is pretty much always spiffy! :mrgreen: Open early.... Close late! TFPC works!

I think so too Dave! lol She needed a break from her mother! :mrgreen:

Casey your granddaughter is precious!

After you replying on a few of my posts I checked out your threads and I must say you truly inspire me. I read every single entry on your pool build post and truly felt the same as when I can't put down a good book. I'm so happy to hear that everything has turned out well for you and your husband and that he's ok. My parents ride a Harley and it terrifies me.

So I just felt the need to let you know I'm glad things worked out and you're still sharing on this site for all of us. I see your responses on almost every thread I view and I'm not sure this site would be near as beneficial to all of us without you.

I am just about to begin trying to get my water on the TFP level as soon as I receive the testing kit so I'm sure I'll have lots more questions for you!

Casey your granddaughter is precious!

After you replying on a few of my posts I checked out your threads and I must say you truly inspire me. I read every single entry on your pool build post and truly felt the same as when I can't put down a good book. I'm so happy to hear that everything has turned out well for you and your husband and that he's ok. My parents ride a Harley and it terrifies me.

So I just felt the need to let you know I'm glad things worked out and you're still sharing on this site for all of us. I see your responses on almost every thread I view and I'm not sure this site would be near as beneficial to all of us without you.

I am just about to begin trying to get my water on the TFP level as soon as I receive the testing kit so I'm sure I'll have lots more questions for you!

That is so very nice of you to say that about me. Thank you!

Jim n I just had a special delivery a few weeks ago, a 2008 Harley Night Train. :mrgreen: Sometimes when you fall, you have to get back up n do it again! Scared? Absolutely!!! But there is no love like the rumble of a Harley that sings to your soul!

I will definitely be posting pics of her swimming ComputerGuy!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My parent's words exactly! Nice bike!
Here's a pic of theirs. You can tell by the expression on my son's face that he's making his own rumble sound. LOL

View attachment 35482

Sweet bike! Jim was going for that n saw the Night Train. Baby was a Night Train also.,Harley doesn't make them anymore.

That is an adorable little girl! Wish my grand kids lived closer. I have eight and the closest one is 750 miles away.

Thank you. I'm sorry to hear yours live so far away.

The best part is she works for cuddles and hugs! She sure has grown! SO CUTE!

Kim

Kim, she's my baby! She's my helper n loves to cuddle!

Looks like a future rider! Beautiful kids. Ours are just out of college. My wonderful wife is wanting grandkids but I can't decide if I am ready. Still have nieces and nephews that are under ten. When they come every weekend of the summer they call our house "The Hurley country Club". I love having an escape for them!

Jim n I enjoy Lynnie so much! She loves being outside! Jim calls her Leonard. :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.