Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: 13 x 25 super splash pool

1. Back To Top    #1

13 x 25 super splash pool

Does anyone have a super splash pool? we are looking at purchasing one 13 x 25 48 " deep with everything included (covers, pump, etc) everything but install for $5000. The company selling these pools of course does not like the steel sided pools. Are the super splash pools really worth that much money? Thanks for the input. Just looking for the best quality to really get our monies worth.

Miranda

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 13 x 25 super splash pool

I have one. I'm still a first year, but I do like it. It is nice and tough; one person that I work with has had one for about five years, and he says it's holding up well to the Arizona sun. The only things that I'm a little unhappy with is the ladder (doesn't go all the way down to the bottom, so it wiggles a little bit) and the skimmer (the wier floats when the pump is off, and sometimes when the pump turns on it sucks air until I push it down.) I have the round Omega pool, by the way. And I do think the soft sided pools have a lot of advantages over the steel walled pools. Not only are they easier to set up, but the liners are so thick, and they seem to be less likely to collapse.
    Above ground soft side Omega pool
    20 feet diameter, 4 feet deep
    Hayward sand filter
    Hayward 1 HP Matrix pump
    Hayward Aquabug Automatic Pool Cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: 13 x 25 super splash pool

Thanks for the info.