Spa pillow suggestions?

Mar 14, 2015
Parker, CO
Hi!

Anyone have a recommendation for a spa pillow? I'd like to get one for my wife's birthday. Our spa will be inground with a flagstone coping. I'm looking for something that will be a bit more comfy than the edge of a rock.

Thanks for any suggestions!

I don't think they sell direct on Amazon, but I have seen their stuff on there by other sellers. They only sell out of their on site store in Wichita Falls Tx, and to wholesale markets. I know they private label for the upscale Frontgate Magazine/Online catalog.

Patrick,

I owe you a thanks. When I picked up my M5 at the pool store today, I noticed they had a spa pillow and saw it was from Texas Rec. It was cheaper than any of the ones I've seen Amazon or any other store I visited so I picked it up. Thanks for the recommendation.

Patrick,

I owe you a thanks. When I picked up my M5 at the pool store today, I noticed they had a spa pillow and saw it was from Texas Rec. It was cheaper than any of the ones I've seen Amazon or any other store I visited so I picked it up. Thanks for the recommendation.

Oh Hey, look at that!

We have a couple of items of theirs and like them. They have a strange little outlet store attached to their Factory. Floor to ceiling in a little bitty room packed with the stuff. When I was a kid growing up, it seemed like everyone in Texas with a boat had a life jacket or ski belt made from that weird material.

Glad you found that...really cool.

The part I like best.....M5!! Welcome to the club. I hope you like yours half as much as I like mine. If so, you'll be thrilled.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.