No power to pump or Polaris

mistym

Jan 20, 2013
Hi,

I really need some help. I just had my saltwater pool converted from 110 to 220 and the Polaris line as well. The issue is that now neither the pool pump nor the Polaris will turn on!!! The electrical meter showed the voltage at 220 but I can't get anything to turn on. I am hoping we are just overlooking something simple. ANY constructive advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Misty
[email protected]

No power after conversion to 220

Hi,

I just had my pool converted from 110 to 220 and since then my pool pump will not come on. The Polaris line was converted as well. When the meter was hooked up it shows that there us power but it will not turn on...... Nothing! Any help would be appreciated.

Misty

[email protected]

Topics merged. Please only ask a question in one place. Thanks JasonLion

Can you provide more details including pictures? Who did the conversion? What switches do you have? Was the equipment reconfigured for 240?

Also, please only post once to keep answers in one thread.

Re: No power after conversion to 220

Need a little more info. Did it start with a sub panel at the pad or just plugs. Was new wire pulled. It could be a number of things and as simple as the circuit was not turned back on. Who did the work.

Re: No power after conversion to 220

Do you feel comfortable using a multi-meter to check power? If so, trace backwards from the pump towards the main electrical panel until you get to somewhere that has power. Whatever is right after that is where the problem is.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.