Just ordered my TF 100

Everyone has been so helpful here and I read so many threads that were helpful here. There is a plethora of information! Although my husband thinks I am nuts for wanting to upgrade our inlet and return since I have to cut larger holes. I showed him the thread with pictures and he shook his head and said don't slip or you will have a very unhappy child..lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Pool is blue, but. cloudy.

I am waiting for my TF 100 kit to arrive. Looks like it will be here Friday, but I am hoping for Thursday.

In the meantime, I have done lots of reading on here. I do not have current readings for my water, but when I went to Leslies on Friday all of my readings were good and within the normal ranges per them.

My pool water is blue, but cloudy. I have been leaving the filter on at least 10 hours a day. I try to leave it on longer, but hubby turns it off so he can sit on the patio without all of the noise and forgets to turn it back on. I have the SWG running 6 hours a day. I have been adding about 22 ops of liquid chlorine 8.25% the past 2 days just to make sure my FC stays up.

Readings on Friday from Leslies pools: please note that they have the water volume at 5289 because they did not compensate for the water level. Just based it off of the size. Correct gallons is 4600.

FC:2
Total Chl: 2
Salt: 2900
CH: 200
CYA: 70
TA: 80
PH: 7.4
Copper: 0
Iron: 0
Phos: 0
Like I said they did not have the correct gallons. So the numbers may be a tic higher.

Re: Pool is blue, but. cloudy.

You could post the numbers the store got when they tested the water. Saying "were good" doesn't tell us anything at all, as some pools stores have some crazy notions of what is "good". Without some information it is impossible to suggest anything.

Re: Pool is blue, but. cloudy.

You could post the numbers the store got when they tested the water. Saying "were good" doesn't tell us anything at all, as some pools stores have some crazy notions of what is "good". Without some information it is impossible to suggest anything.

Readings on Friday from Leslies pools: please note that they have the water volume at 5289 because they did not compensate for the water level. Just based it off of the size. Correct gallons is 4600.

FC:2
Total Chl: 2
Salt: 2900
CH: 200
CYA: 70
TA: 80
PH: 7.4
Copper: 0
Iron: 0
Phos: 0
Like I said they did not have the correct gallons. So the numbers may be a tic higher.

- - - Updated - - -

I went ahead and merged these threads. Please keep your related topic together. Thanks, jblizzle

Sorry about that, Jason.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.