Hi from Mandeville, LA

Apr 10, 2015
Mandeville, LA
I live in SE Louisiana and I'm in similar situation with a pool that hasn't been used in a couple years as discussed in this thread. Thanks to the great info found on this forum, I just replaced the inrush current limiter on my Aqua Rite control board and replaced the T-15 cell with a Compupool cell yesterday. This morning, I ordered the TF-100 XL test kit to help resolve my issues. Hope to have my pool looking like the image below again soon!

2007_04030004.JPG

Welcome to the forum!

We just had someone else from there sign up recently. Like I told them, I love that thin catfish over there. :D

Great first post and starting of well with a good kit. Thank you for setting up your profile and signature right off the bat. :goodjob:

Thanks Patrick. My new test kit should be here Monday, then I'll begin slammimg my pool the proper way instead of blindly dumping shock and money into it as I have been this past week or so.

Thanks ComputerGuyInNOLA. Where about in Mandeville are you?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Welcome to the forum :wave:

Great idea getting the kit on the way. How about a couple photos of the pool now ?? That way we get to see the "before" and help you get to the "after".

Thanks Patrick. My new test kit should be here Monday, then I'll begin slammimg my pool the proper way instead of blindly dumping shock and money into it as I have been this past week or so.

Thanks ComputerGuyInNOLA. Where about in Mandeville are you?

Fantastic! That is exactly what we are all about. Let us know if you need any help. :goodjob:

ComputerGuyInNOLA, I'm near Hwy 59 and I-12.

Wayne, thanks, but that photo is before I neglected my pool a few years ago.

Kiss4aFrog, thanks! Will do in a new thread after I transfer my photos from my phone. I'll be over there today to take some more photos and hope to see more improvement. Yesterday it was still very cloudy and could only see a couple feet down. I'll vacuum some of the silt out today if it isn't raining, but the weather isn't looking too good right now.