Anyone have a Swimming Pool in Montana?

Inside pools seem to be the norm in Montana. I remember seeing some very cool outdoor resort pools that were even heated in winter. Outdoor residential pools are very limited due to the fact that July and August are the only two months that really get warm enough to enjoy a non-heated pool.

There do seem to be community pools in most larger cities.

My aunt lives in Clinton Montana. She doesnt have a pool, but she built a good size greenhouse and its populated with tropical plants a couple of smal palms and a little sitting garden. I always thought that was pretty cool. Your post made me think of that... so... Big Green House with pool and palmtrees inside it!
:)

I live in Billings. Built a 16x32 vinyl outdoor pool last year. Opened today. Probably won't get in till mid May, but plan to use alot. Will use it more than people with boats. Can't wait for a little warm up. Plan on keeping it at 82-85 degrees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizsteve,

You live in a beautiful state and, while short, I'm sure you'll have a great swim season.

Over the years, we have shipped one or two kits to Montana but not many......you are a pioneer!

You could always get a swim spa, I just saw 1 when I picked up my pool, they are awesome looking, 20 foot long pool / how tub.... the temp can be from 80 to 105 degrees.. :)

https://www.integrityspas.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GRANDBAHAMA_SPA

GRANDBAHAMA_SPA-2T.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.