Aquabot for Sale

reindeerboy

LifeTime Supporter
May 27, 2008
Jamestown, ND
OK, I have a brand new bot. I just dont like it. Works really well, but I am way to impatient. I would like to try and sell it.

Used it 3 times is all and it came with an extra bag as well.

Throw me a PM if anyone is interested in it and place your offer. If anyone wants a pic, I can do that as well.

Thanks!

Six hours for an Aqua Bot to clean a pool? You have got to be kidding. I have one and it does a fabulous job. I usually set it for an hour. My Aqua Bot (Turbo T2) is my "best friend". Did you have it checked out to see if something was wrong with it? Can you share the model number with us so we can possibly steer away from that particular one? Shoot, I'd give up all my water toys before i would give up my Aqua Bot.

It was the Classic Aquabot. The original one. If I had bought the T2 or T4, I know I would of been much better off. Live and learn I guess.

The problem was that it didnt clean the pool in areas and not small areas, big ones, got hung up on the cord allot, Main Drain issues which I know there is a fix to that, Got stuck on the hooks for the Rope across the shallow/deep end Ect.

So you can about imagine my attitude on this since I heard so many good things online about it. I would definitely think about buying the turbo brands, but being a perfectionist, I just decided to say to He!! with it, and just do it myself. I need the exercise anyway, and when I do it, its pretty darn relaxing.

Since we live in ND, the pool is open 5 months a year so if I was downsouth, then I too would have one running all the time as well. Just was not a practicle thing for me is all considering the time vs cost issue. For me, time is money. That is the whold reason I bought it, but oh well.

I did have it looked at by the PB and they said nothing was wrong and the model I had was OLD. I looked in the manual and it even says that it could take that long to clean it. Had I done the proper research first, I would have never bought this model.

Tough lesson to learn :grrrr:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.