Maytronics Parts

tim5055

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
May 11, 2014
Franklin, NC
There have been a few questions lately regarding parts for the Maytronics Dolphin Robots, including a recent one directing folks to an e-Bay seller who had filter cartridges for $49.

I decided I needed not only new cartridges, but two additional complete filter assemblies so I could just swap them out.

I tracked down the e-Bay seller and here is their information. The maintain full exploded diagrams (example of the M5 for the Maytronics units on their site and keep most parts in stock.

Marina Pool, Spa & Patio

They are based in Colorado and when I called they were friendly and quick to help!

Interesting ... might have to take a look and see if I can figure out why my 2 robots stopped working. Although I am guessing it is something in the "motor" assembly and thus likely close to $400.

Interesting ... might have to take a look and see if I can figure out why my 2 robots stopped working. Although I am guessing it is something in the "motor" assembly and thus likely close to $400.
Their web site says they support you fixing things yourself or you can ship to them. I'm a hands on type of guy.... But, then again mine isn't really broken.

Is that the same link I sent you in PM Tim?

If so, I was shocked when I saw the cart filters for $49.
Yes, why yes it is.....

Fantastic to hear.

I ordered my filters from the eBay store and they are fine. BNIB OEM parts and packaging. $49 made me extremely happy, and looking at the eBay store, they seemed to be a good outfit.

Fantastic to hear.

I ordered my filters from the eBay store and they are fine. BNIB OEM parts and packaging. $49 made me extremely happy, and looking at the eBay store, they seemed to be a good outfit.
If all the parts had been listed on e-Bay I would have also, but I wanted the screen filters, frames and the cloth back-flow valves. The frames were on e-Bay ($4.99) but not the other parts.

She told me it would be shipped out today - can't beat that for service....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I would have guessed 22 each as a good starting number to be honest. I think it's a great idea, and I'll be doing that too before long. Hopefully, I won't be needing parts soon, but I know where I'll be looking when I do. Sorry if I missed it Tim, but how long have you been running your M5? Visually, it looks like the tracks will be the first thing to go.

I would have guessed 22 each as a good starting number to be honest. I think it's a great idea, and I'll be doing that too before long. Hopefully, I won't be needing parts soon, but I know where I'll be looking when I do. Sorry if I missed it Tim, but how long have you been running your M5? Visually, it looks like the tracks will be the first thing to go.
I had to look in Quicken to be sure, but last week was one year.

I got the parts for the new filter cartridges for my M5 last Friday (quick shipping), but when I went to assemble them I noticed the rotating latches on the tops of th eframes were not included. A quick call back confirmed that I missed them in the exploded diagram. Four went out in an envelope Friday and I had them Wednesday.

The filters are assembled and its fabulous being able to just swap out filters. With pollen season in full swing the M5 is getting a work out.

Clips? My M5 came with 4

I'm a believer in "spares". I also have 4 skimmer baskets so I can just swap out the two dirty ones with two clean ones.....

My wife has a word for me that matches part of the anatomy

:lol::lol:

Yea, mine came with at least four spare snappy clips for holding the filters in place.

I like your line of thinking, but you keep costing me more money. Now I have to get spare skimmer baskets too. :hammer:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.