Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to this...vinyl liner help/question

1. Back To Top    #1

New to this...vinyl liner help/question

Bought a house with an AG pool about a year ago. It's clear the vinyl liner needs to be replaced, but the pool's manual indicates the dimensions of the pool are 12' x 24.5'. Of all the websites I've seen, there's no vinyl liner of that size, they're all 12' x 24'. I know it's a Vogue pool, if that means anything.

I had one pool place tell me that 12' x 24' is fine, and another tell me it has to be 12' x 24.5'.
    Any ideas?

Also, anyone know if I should be looking for 48" or 52" deep liners?
    Jane :::
    20x38 Infinity Pool - Tahoe Blue Pebble w/Abalone Shell (Completed Apr. '08) ::: 39,400 gal (inc. trough & spa) ::: CoverPools Automatic Pool Cover ::: Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR400 Heater ::: 3 Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro 2HP Pumps for Pool, Trough & Spa Jets ::: Sta-Rite S8M150 Filter ::: Polaris 360 Sweep ::: Pentair/Rainbow 300 Chlorine Feeder :::: EasyTouch 4 Controller

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: New to this...vinyl liner help/question

is the pool round or rectangular? is the liner beaded or overlap?
    Matthew
    Involved in the pool and spa industry
    Pittsburgh, PA

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New to this...vinyl liner help/question

It's an oval pool with an overlap liner. I was considering changing up to a beaded liner.
    Jane :::
    20x38 Infinity Pool - Tahoe Blue Pebble w/Abalone Shell (Completed Apr. '08) ::: 39,400 gal (inc. trough & spa) ::: CoverPools Automatic Pool Cover ::: Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm SR400 Heater ::: 3 Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro 2HP Pumps for Pool, Trough & Spa Jets ::: Sta-Rite S8M150 Filter ::: Polaris 360 Sweep ::: Pentair/Rainbow 300 Chlorine Feeder :::: EasyTouch 4 Controller