My water is pristine and perfect, almost sparkly. However I accientally put a little too much Chlorine in i the other day (about 4 days ago), and I can't seem to get my chlorine levels to drop.
I had two trichlor pucks in he skimmer (per my PB's requirement for the 1st 2 weeks) and added a little too much bleach to the pool, raising my TC and FC to about 6.0 I now have no pucks in the skimmer for three days and the FC is at about 5.0. My CYA is at 35 according to the pool store.
I have been having to add about a gallon of muratic acid every day to keep the PH down as the plaster is curing.
I'll post a full set of test results from my TF100 tonight if I get the chance, but for now I was wondering:
1. Does all the muratic acid I've been adding slow and/or eliminate the chlorine usage?
2. Does my Spa spillover provie enough aeration to noticably raise the PH in addition to what the plaster curing is doing?
3. Also I've been running the waterfall about 2 hours a day, is this providing a noticable PH rise?