So I have a phosphate problem.

Jun 28, 2013
Augusta, GA
Went to Leslie's to pick up some hose sections for my kreepy krawly knockoff and figured I'd bring a sample for testing. Verdict was around 2500ppb phosphate level.......

.......and I don't care! Also suggested I add calcium for my vinyl liner pool.

Nothing more to add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whew! That was close. I saw the thread title and thought, here we go again. Glad you actually know how to maintain a pool. Too bad you don't get paid to take your own advice. I guess a penny saved is a penny earned, so you do get paid. :) Did you ask exactly WTH you needed to add calcium? My pool is at 225 CH, a little lower than last year since I closed it and topped off this year. The previous owner left a partial bucket of calcium for my. That was probably the most expensive ice melt ever used since all the stores were out when we had our ice and snow storms.

Whew!
Man you had me going. When I read the thread title, I though "welp, here is another one going on about phosphates".... LOL.

First think I look at is your join date. 2013.... and then thought, "this guy has been on TFP since 2013 and should know phospahates dont matter if..... "

... then I read your post.

You got me good! :)

Went to Leslie's to pick up some hose sections for my kreepy krawly knockoff and figured I'd bring a sample for testing. Verdict was around 2500ppb phosphate level.......

.......and I don't care! Also suggested I add calcium for my vinyl liner pool.

Nothing more to add.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.