Jandy PDA not controlling AquaPure SWG

Apr 4, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Hello all,

I'm in need of some assistance for my Jandy AquaPure system. My Jandy PDA is showing that the AquaPure is set and running at 85% but when I look at the display on the control box the chlorine output is 00% and the "Cell On" light is off. When I try to adjust the percentage manually on the control box it reads "JA" which tells me it thinks it's being controlled by the PDA. So basically the PDA thinks it is controlling the SWG and the control box thinks the same thing but the cell will not turn on and no chlorine is being generated.

However, if I put the SWG in Boost mode from the control box, the "Cell On" light turns on and chlorine is produced. This is the only way I can get chlorine in the pool.

The salt cell is brand new (1 day old) but I was having this issue with the old cell as well so it is something in the system setup. I just bought this house with the pool last summer so I was not the one who set up the system. Does anyone have any ideas how to either get the control box to recognize what the PDA is saying or have the control box ignore the PDA and let me adjust the output levels manually?

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.