Need help choosing a liner color

Apr 4, 2015
Pringle PA
Hello All,
I'm looking for help with choosing a liner for my inground pool, which is currently under construction. There are quite a few liners I would love to see installed in pools. If you would please post pictures (1 sunny day picture/1 cloudy day picture) of your pool if you have ANY of the following liners, and your opinions of them. It's been very difficult finding actual pool pictures with some of these liners. These are the liners of interest....

Liners by Latham: Stonetite, Pebbletite, Gray Marble, Carrara, Sand Pebble, Gold Dust, Crystal, Travertine, Natural River Stone, Bronze Travertine, Gold Pebble.
Liners by GLI: Gerano, Torino
Liners by Megna: Greystone, White Terrazo, Grey Stucco, Sandstone

Thank you!!!

Welcome to TFP Mandy :wave:

Sorry, but the best I can offer you is to do a search around the forum, and perhaps youtube to see some different ones.

I just wanted to say welcome to the forum, and enjoy your time here.

Welcome to TFP Mandy :wave:

Sorry, but the best I can offer you is to do a search around the forum, and perhaps youtube to see some different ones.

I just wanted to say welcome to the forum, and enjoy your time here.

Hi Patrick,
Thank you for the response. I have gone through many threads and have seen some pictures. But I'm interested in seeing more. It's such a hard decision without seeing them in person. Hopefully people will respond with some good pictures. Keeping my fingers crossed!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Hoping for some good pictures to help me out.

I'm in the exact same boat Mandy! I want to see Gli bonito and some more of gerano as well! Let me know if you find any and I'll do the same! I did find some on the Gli FB page but I think most are gerano and I wanted to see a whole pool view of bonito.

Hi and welcome...

I have no idea what the make or model is of my liner (it came with the pool, which came with the house), but I really like it. It reflects the sun nicely and makes the water look really inviting on a hot, summer day. Here's a picture. You may be able to match it up based upon the design along the top.

hYTQ4sO.jpg

Hi. Kodiak1120, I believe that is from Merlin Industires (Montego Bay Tile, Ocean Pebble bottom). I really wanted this for my pool but we went with another pattern. It looks great! Of course I'm sure many manufacturers make liners that look similar. When you need a new liner (not soon I hope) it's worth contacting them since they should have your pool specs on hand. My liner came with a spec sheet and a job number so I assume they have this on file for future orders.

For anyone thinking about liners I can say that dark bottoms show the seam easier than light colors (imo). I had a light color on my last pool and it was much harder to see. That being said once the pump is running the water is moving and you can't tell even with the darker color underwater. But above the water line I can easily see where the seam is at one particular point.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi. Kodiak1120, I believe that is from Merlin Industires (Montego Bay Tile, Ocean Pebble bottom). I really wanted this for my pool but we went with another pattern. It looks great! Of course I'm sure many manufacturers make liners that look similar. When you need a new liner (not soon I hope) it's worth contacting them since they should have your pool specs on hand. My liner came with a spec sheet and a job number so I assume they have this on file for future orders.

For anyone thinking about liners I can say that dark bottoms show the seam easier than light colors (imo). I had a light color on my last pool and it was much harder to see. That being said once the pump is running the water is moving and you can't tell even with the darker color underwater. But above the water line I can easily see where the seam is at one particular point.

Thanks for the info... I'll keep that in mind.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.