Keep water off floor

Apr 4, 2015
Guys I am in the process of building a pool. I have been looking for something to put on my wood floors inside the house that will trap the water so that the floor doesn't get wet as people come in and out to the bathroom. Is there anything out there that I can buy to protect my wood floors?

It's not the best look, but if I know there will be a lot of people in and out, I just put a bunch of old towels down on the floor to make a path. With adults, it's easier. They know (or can be told) to drip dry or dry off before going inside. Kids are trickier. I just have lots of extra pool towels handy for potty break dry offs.

When I had indoor dogs, I considered buying water hog rugs to have at the door. They probably have runners too. I did a search for water hog rugs and several sites popped up. They certainly do look nicer than old rag towels.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.