Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Cabana/shed whatever you call it.

1. Back To Top    #1

Cabana/shed whatever you call it.

I'm looking at putting in a corner cabana this year, anyone have any pictures, ideas, how you built it, or did you order it?

2. Back To Top    #2
    I didn't buy one but these look interesting: http://www.summerwood.com

3. Back To Top    #3
    Something like this could be cool, unless you need total privacy.
    http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/naviga ... tem=331376
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Thats my next project. I don't really have plans other than whats in my mind. Google "tiki bar" and you will find plenty of ideas for I am thinking. Kinda my own private beach bar.

Donnie
    8500 Gallon Fiberglass IG / Sta-Rite pump,cartridge filter & heater / PoolPilot Dig 220-36 SWG / Testing w/K2006

5. Back To Top    #5
    What style did you have in mind??? Here is another site you can look into. Pre-order what you are looking for and they ship to you on site. Good Luck.

http://www.gazebocreations.com/cs_St...ategoryid=2002
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

6. Back To Top    #6
    Something kinda like this but with a solid roof.

See attachment (if it works)
    8500 Gallon Fiberglass IG / Sta-Rite pump,cartridge filter & heater / PoolPilot Dig 220-36 SWG / Testing w/K2006

7. Back To Top    #7

sweet!!

8. Back To Top    #8
    I just built a building based on this concept:

Mine has a 12X16 screened room, 8X8 bathroom and 4X8 filter and storage room. It will also have a loft over the bathroom for winter storage and for bulky things like the safety cover during the summer.

We wanted the screened area for dining and shade because we live on a farm and have many flies. Also gives us someplace we can sit at night with lights on and not be overwhelmed with bugs. We poured a concrete floor and used vinyl siding for ours. I'll post pictures when I get caught up with the plumbing and trenching and wiring and fence building and...... so the place doesn't look so much like a war zone.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

9. Back To Top    #9
    WOWIE. I'm just happy to have a deck so far!
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

10. Back To Top    #10

We used http://www.limestonetrail.com

Great service and great quality. We chose a solid stained fir sided with cedar roof model. Lots of options to choose from to make it fit into your project. They were local to us so they came and installed everything. Not sure how a kit would work out but, it took them a couple hours to install ours.
    62,800 Litre IG Vinyl
    Sand Filter
    1HP Super Pump
    Clearwater/Zodiac LM2-24S SWG
    Aquabot Turbo Robot Cleaner
    250K NG Heater

11. Back To Top    #11

Cool, thanks for the link. Those look great, I also found another place called Northern Sheds. They are a little more rustic looking and a little cheaper overall. At this point it is step 52 in our backyard plan, we are currently on step 20