9 month Dolphin 300 SI problems after controller replacement. Only wants to work for 2 - 5 minutes

Nov 20, 2018
Newnan, GA
We purchased the Dolphin 300SI in October 2018. It was awesome! We set it to run three times around the pool and it did a magnificent job. It did a magnificent job with cleaning the walls, the bench and the stairs. It was my best buddy.

About a month ago it died. Took it to the store where we replaced it and they gave us a new control pad. Warranty service was great. The store was great.

Unfortunately, our repaired Dolphin now works for about 2 - 15 minutes and stops AND/OR it tries to climb a wall but loses power when it gets to the top and falls back in and stops. I have tried everything. Unplugging, rebooting, and have played with the settings.

What am I missing? Anyone else encounter this? Hoping our issue is operator error.

thanks

Did they replace your unit with a new unit or repair it?

Doesn’t sound like user error to me.

What warranty is on the repair?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.