Liquidator install

mkohr

Mar 18, 2015
Lebanon, PA
I just ordered the Liquidator and have a question regarding the installation.
I read somewhere that you can just connect to the drain plug on your pump for the injection side.
Would it be possible to do the same thin at Nature 2 fusion system drain plug since i will no longer be using that system since coming overt to TFP.
My thought was connect one line to the pump drain hole and the other to the drain hole on the nature 2 fusion vessel .... this will let me do the install with not drilling any holes in to my plumbing.

That doesn't work. The pressure is higher on the nature 2 side, which will push water through from that side back toward the pump. The liquidator depends on that pressure difference to work correctly.

Am I mistaken, or does the tubing from the pump drain go to the "out" side of the liquidator? The set up seems counterintuitive. "Out" to suction side (before pump), "In" after filter, before return. Is that correct?

Am I mistaken, or does the tubing from the pump drain go to the "out" side of the liquidator? The set up seems counterintuitive. "Out" to suction side (before pump), "In" after filter, before return. Is that correct?
You are not mistaken. The chlorinated solution needs to be sucked out of the Liquidator.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.