Need Help with Sunstone Pearl colors

Srumgu

Mar 31, 2015
Georgia
We are in the final stage of our pool build. It is 4 -8.5 deep diving pool. We have to choose a pool finish this week. Our pool builder uses Sunstone Pearl, however we are having a hard time deciding on the color. We would like a nice medium blue. We are considering Blue Pearl. Does anyone have a pool with the Sunstone Pearl finish that could give me some feedback or have pictures they could share. Thanks!

Welcome to TFP!

If you want medium Blue water, go with a lighter Blue finish. I put in Sunstone Select Quartz and we did a custom mix of Sapphire and Granite. You can see the finished color HERE.

If you go back a page or so, you can see it's barely blue when it was finished and dry.

Thank you for putting in some pool details. If you could expand on those a bit in your sig line, and add your state it would be most appreciated and enable us to help you faster with future questions. You can just list the area of whatever state that's in if you prefer.

I have sunstone select quartz "Crystal" color. This plaster color turns out off white.

Here's a pretty accurate water color photo
B6096AAF-488D-4430-83A5-058222CD10B4_zpsxrf7bqaa.jpg

I know it's not the exact same plaster you are eyeing, but hopefully it helps a little.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.