Help, I gots a dirty pool.

Forgot to add that it's just dirty, not nasty or anything. I bought one of those cleaners that you hook a garden hose to. Gets leaves and leaves everything else. I just need to know if there is anything I can try before I call the pool guy out.

Forgot to add that it's just dirty, not nasty or anything. I bought one of those cleaners that you hook a garden hose to. Gets leaves and leaves everything else. I just need to know if there is anything I can try before I call the pool guy out.

Have you tested the water with a test kit? Also, if it's just dirty, are you able to manually vacuum it until you can sort out the rest of things? that should give you some time to determine if you have a dead pump motor, or something electrically broken before the motor...

You need to start by measuring the voltage to see if the pump is getting the required power to run. If you don't have electrical experience then it is time to call a pool guy out as electricity will kill you fast if mishandled.

Not sure if it's a permanent fix, but it's working. Oh Yeah!
I realized that there was no clicking noise when I pushed the AUX2 button (which controls the pump for my polaris). But when I pushed AUX1 button their was a click. So I figured since AUX1 wasn't controlling anything, I would just switch the wires (after turning power off, of course). And it works.
Just got to figure out how to program it. When I go through the programming menu it doesn't give an option for AUX1. But it works when I manually turn it on. But, it works and I gots a clean pool again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.