above ground pool witch brand is better

I like my Sharkline but if my local dealer had offered something different I would have taken it since I was not doing the install. If you are installing it, you certainly want something that is easy. I'm not sure how much a longer warranty matters. I know I won't have the pool for 30 years.

I like my Sharkline but if my local dealer had offered something different I would have taken it since I was not doing the install. If you are installing it, you certainly want something that is easy. I'm not sure how much a longer warranty matters. I know I won't have the pool for 30 years.

When I built my garage, I remember thinking 25 year shingles is a long time. That was about 22 years ago. Time flies.

I have heard mostly good things about most of the Wilbar pool brands. They make many brands including Aqualeader, Atlantic Pools, Sharkline, Vogue, Evolution Fence, EZ Panel Pool, Trendium Pools

I know some feel they can be difficult when a part is needed but I had pretty good luck getting the parts I needed, even without part numbers.

I have a Radiant Metric. The install was super easy, no posts, no ring at the bottom, and no big sheet up steel to unroll. There are panels that fit together with a spline. After the ground was done, I had all the walls up in less than an hour. By build link is in the description. It was more expensive than I originally wanted to spend, but, I found a coupon for 20% off and bought it online. I saved almost 2k by using the coupon, and buying online as opposed to buying locally. I like to support local small businesses, but not at a cost of 2k ;)

I have a Radiant Metric. The install was super easy, no posts, no ring at the bottom, and no big sheet up steel to unroll. There are panels that fit together with a spline. After the ground was done, I had all the walls up in less than an hour. By build link is in the description. It was more expensive than I originally wanted to spend, but, I found a coupon for 20% off and bought it online. I saved almost 2k by using the coupon, and buying online as opposed to buying locally. I like to support local small businesses, but not at a cost of 2k ;)
I've been really thinking of buying this pool. The local salesman did a wonderful job in describing its benefits, though so did the Ultimate Pool salesman.... Really unsure what to do? Can you offer any help. Thanks!!

Best thing I can tell you is to look at the radiant pools website, and download a copy of the instructions. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. Check out my build in my description. If you have any questions, you can PM me. I am very happy with the way it went, my dad, why helped me just could not believe how simple it was. He has helped put a few pools in, and said this was by far the easiest. But the instructions will give you a clear understanding of what is involved. I read the instructions a few times before I even bought the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.