Im a newbie who has been lurking and learning on here and this site is great. we purchased a 18x48 summer escapes pro series My son and I leveled the ground, put the pool up even swam in it a couple times before I noticed it was uneven and leaning a little. Come to find out the poles sank into the ground about and inch or two on one side. I sure didn't want to do it, but we drained the pool and started over. I have found lots of great information on this site, and I have learned a lot. So this time I did like a lot of you have and put thick pavers under legs to keep them from sinking. So we started re-filling the pool. there looks to be one side that is about 3/4" lower than the rest of the pool, and its on part of the pool that wont sink into the ground because the dirt is very hard in this area of my yard. So i started filling it up again and have my fingers crossed that it will work this time. i got in it yesterday to do some cleaning and push the sides out some, and that's when i noticed what feels like 2 small smooth sticks laying sideways under the liner. apparently these little babies just came up with settling of the pool when we had it full last time because we made sure there was nothing but dirt when we put the pool down. i have 2 thick tarps under the pool, but these guys really bugging me. im thinking of putting a patch over these 2 areas like a lot of you have done, but dang this pool is driving me crazy. im a woman with very little patience at this point and cant stand the thought of having to drain it and start over again.

Welcome to the forum. If they aren't sharp or in danger of puncturing the liner, you can certainly leave them there but that would bug me too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.