Hurricane Prep

Tdog

Oct 26, 2007
Va Beach, VA
Greetings,

With a tropical storm on the way here, and two more following right behind, is there any special preparations I need to do to my AGP? Do I need to tie down equipment (filters, etc)?

As I am originally from the Midwest and moved to Virginia Beach, VA 2 years ago; I have never been through a tropical storm/hurricane. :oops:

Any help would be appreciated.

Gustav just came over Arkansas. I didn't think about how much rain we were going to have or the wind. We had VERY large Oak trees down everywhere. Thankfully, the AGP seemed to do okay. It's still raining but the brunt of the storm has moved on. Since I have a SWG, I plan to do some salt level checks after the rain settles a bit. I had lots of leaves in the pool but it seemed to do okay. I'll get those cleaned up soon enough. I guess with thousands of gallons of water the pool had enough to weigh it down so it wouldn't fly off. :lol: I was worried mostly about the wind somehow destroying it altogether, but then, what can you do? Hopefully, you won't have many problems. Be careful and say a little prayer. :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.