wsamon

Mar 16, 2015
Largo, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Like a bunch of others on here I'm a new owner of a previously foreclosed house with a pool. I'm a first-time pool (and home) owner that's trying to learn how everything works, and to take care of it on my own. This site's provided some awesome information so far, and I've got a few more questions to ask, so I signed up.

Welcome Wsamon :)
If you can, please add a signature line to your profile that tells us about your pool (surface, chlorination method, equipment, yada yada yada) because once you ask a few questions you'll realize how necessary the info is to those who answer your questions. Saves time. Pics are seriously welcomed here too :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Welcome Wsamon :)
If you can, please add a signature line to your profile that tells us about your pool (surface, chlorination method, equipment, yada yada yada) because once you ask a few questions you'll realize how necessary the info is to those who answer your questions. Saves time. Pics are seriously welcomed here too :)
Done. Will post a pic in another post

I also bought a foreclosed house with a pool-YUCK!

Kim
To be fair, a flipper bought the house before I did and they had a pool company keep it in good shape. I'm the one that let it go bad because I thought I was going to start renovations 2 months before I actually did.

Welcome from Seminole!
Thank you! I actually lived in Seminole last year and am just across the border into Largo now, near the mall. I'm curious, where do you go to get your bleach? I started getting it from Target and Publix, but am now getting it from Pinch-A-Penny. I'm curious if Leslie's is any cheaper or if you know of somewhere better.

- - - Updated - - -

...And.... Here you go :)
IasOkxq.jpg

Welcome from Orlando! Here, PaP and Leslie's are the close to same price... around $5 for 2.5 gallons. Best price I can find without searching the sale ads each week and tossing bleach bottles.