Why SLAM In Alabama??

S1ngram

Jun 7, 2014
St. Bernise, Indiana
I'm just coming back on the site after being away for the winter. I'm not understanding why South Alabama pool needs to SLAM. The last two tests show that FC was not lost overnight and CC is less than .5. Is the water cloudy? What did I miss?

Re: Almost ready to start SLAM, I think?

;)
I don't think he specified that he shut down the SWG overnight so the FC being stable could be a result of it being replaced by the SWG. Just a thought. :)

That's why I think the FC is stable right now but because I know I am going to be out of town this weekend I plan on leaving it running until I actually start the SLAM process.http://www.troublefreepool.com/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

Also I want to do the SLAM because I don't think that super chlorinating the pool one time actually cleared the pool of all algae, it was really green when I started getting it back in good shape. It is actually really clear right now but I think there is a little algae trying to creep back in some of the corners.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.