Taylor 2005 kit

No it will not. It lacks the FAS DPD kit for free chlorine.

The best kit you can buy is the TF-100. Click the link in my signature to find it.

The 2006 is not as good, only because it has small amounts of the most used chemicals in it. It and the TF100 use the exact same ones made by Taylor.

Just as a very quick answer I'm pretty sure the 2005 comes with the "wrong" chlorine test and not the FAS-DPD type test that you need to test and follow TFP methods!

I'm sure someone with more info will post soon to confirm this!

*bam*
Patrick beat me to it!

The other issue with a "good deal" is that you may get old/expired chemicals/reagents. If you are sure of the chemicals and it is still a good deal factoring in the addition of the FAS-DPD test is may be worthwhile.

The other issue with a "good deal" is that you may get old/expired chemicals/reagents. If you are sure of the chemicals and it is still a good deal factoring in the addition of the FAS-DPD test is may be worthwhile.
Exactly what i was going to say. If it is a great deal, and has newer reagents, then adding the FAS-DPD might be worth it. Other than that, the TF-100 is the best deal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.