SWG goes on and off ?

The power LED goes on or off? The GENERATING LED goes on or off? All the LED's and the display?

My unit is unpowered and completely blank (no LED's no display) when the pool pump is not running because it's also wired to the pool timer. This is normal.

Also does anyone know the sequence, names, of chemicals shown on screen, I get just numbers ?

Thank you,

Tony

1. Salt level (ex. 3100)
2. Water temp (ex. 88 )
3. Cell voltage (ex. 27.6)
4. Cell amperage (ex. 5.41)
5. Percent output selected (ex. 18p)
6. Instant salinity/salt level (ex. 3200)
7. AL-0. Not used. This is the name of the device when attached to automation
8. r1.59. Software version
9. t-3. T-Cell type

Here's a link to the manual:
https://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals/AquaRite&AquaRiteXL.pdf

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
IF your current limiter looks like it's bad (like the one in the video where it was physically coming apart) then that might be your problem. The end of the video even shows you where to order a replacement. If you can use a soldering iron it shouldn't be hard. It's an inexpensive fix IF that's your problem.

The T-3 is probably undersized for your pool but it doesn't seem like a failed cell is the problem from your description. For contrast, my pool is also 11K gal and I have the T-15 cell. Probably overkill, but I caught a good sale. The smaller the cell and the harder you work it the faster it will wear out.

In the mean time consider manually adding chlorine to maintain proper levels until you get the Aqua Rite repaired. Otherwise, you could have a green pool in no time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.