Recommended Clarifier?

I'm not sure what you mean by "conditioner" b/c many different products are called by that term. Some are useful or even essential, and some are a waste of money. CYA is sometimes called a "conditioner," tho, and it is a necessity for outdoor pools!

Clarifier is generally not recommended on this forum. Most folks, I believe, consider it an unnecessary expense. I think it's Waterbear who says, "A clarifier can clear up your water in seven days; filtration may take a week."

The BBB method and this forum are all about keeping one's pool sparkling using simple methods and inexpensive products. Many of the expensive specialty chemicals are unnecessary or needed only in special cases.

Clarifiers don't solve problems, they cover them up. If your water is cloudy you either have a sanitation issue or a water balance issue. Fix the problem!
Let me give you an analogy. You have a dog that 'messes' on the rug. You can spray it with a deoderizer so it doesn't smell (use the clarifier) or clean up the mess (balance the water). If you do the first the mess might not smell but it's still sitting on the rug!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.