Sub-contractor recommendations (gunite and finished surface) in Houston Area?

platipus

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 25, 2015
Houston, TX
My question is specific to the Houston area only.

I pre-cleared this thread with JasonLion. It is OK to reply with the name of sub-contractors you can/would recommend. Positive responses only please. If you have one you would not use or recommend, please PM me instead of posting their info publicly.

Specifically, I am looking for highly rated gunite installers and also Pebble Tec / Wet Edge installers. I know it's probably a short list anyway for the area, but I want to try and make sure that I am subbed out to a quality installer especially for those two areas.

Thanks!!
plat.

Plat,

Are you looking to GC your own project? I'm in The Woodlands and looking to do my own in the coming weeks... Although, I have yet to finalize the design phase. I've done a bit of research, and from what I hear Modern Method is one of the best. The only issue with them is that I am quite certain they don't work with anyone but larger pool builders with respect to gunite (I believe they do on PebbleX). I hear MMG shoots about 2500 pools with gunite per year and about 3500 with PebbleX. Another good one is South Bay, who I believe is owned by MMG owner's brother. Prestige Gunite and Houston Gunite also seem to be good and I know there are others that I am likely missing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.