Modifying Profile? Delete Account?

Sep 1, 2008
Just registered. Due to autofill, my email was plopped in as my Username, and I didn't catch it until too late. I confirmed the registration, logged in and tried to modify my username but could not see how to do that. So I re-regsitered a second time, now with the desired username, BUT NOW I have to use an undesirable email address since the desirable one is attached to the initial account with the undesirable username.

Bottom line: How does one change one's username?
AND
How does one delete an account altogether (in this case to free up the email address associated with that account?)

THANKS!
Steve

Hi RussilloSM,

I messed up my username when I first joined, too. Send Sean a PM and he'll help you with your problems. Go to the box on the lower left side of the home page where it says "Who is online". Click on administrators and Sean's name will pop up. He replied to my emails very quickly and was very helpful. Terry

You can't change your user name, only an admin can change user names or delete accounts. Send me a pm with the other user name and I will delete the other account and then you should be able to change your e-mail address on this user name.

As a reminder to anyone else reading, please do not create more than one account, it is a violation of the terms of service and can get you banned depending on the circumstances. If you have problems with your account please contact an admin for assistance before creating a second account.

Thanks,
Sean

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.