Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Where to purchase part for Hayward H150 Heater

1. Back To Top    #1

Where to purchase part for Hayward H150 Heater

I have a Hayward H150 heater and the rocker switch needs to be replaced. It was not working early in the season and we had a plumber look at it. He replaced some parts and it was working for a little while, then it stopped working. We didn't need to use the heater during the summer because with the solar cover, we were just fine. However, I wanted to get this thing fixed and ready for next season. My brother-in-law who is an electrician found that the rocker switch is faulty and needs to be replaced. Does anyone here know where I can find this part? I tried our local pool store and they did not carry it nor could they order it for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    24 ft. round Artesian above-ground pool
    54" depth
    15,000 gallons
    Hayward 1.5 HP EC45 DE Filter
    Hayward H150 Gas Heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Where to purchase part for Hayward H150 Heater

I did a search and came up with this web sight that has several parts listed but no pics.

There were other web sites as well in my search, one might have a pic you can compare to. If you can get a part number you might be able to cross ref it with the web sites. The ones i saw were listed as an on/off switch and then there was one listed as a 3 way toggle switch on the sight I listed above.

Good Luck with your search !
    Les
    Don't have a pool right now. Just sharing what I have learned over the years!
    Helpful Links:
    Pool School,Pool Calculator,Cl/CYA Shock Chart,TF Test Kit
    Doing BBB and loving it!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks so much! I went to the website and think that's the part. I really don't know unless I can see a picture. I tried looking up the part number in the manual, but unfortunately, there isn't a picture to match the part to so again, I'm not sure if that is it. But, it looks like a little light switch, so I'm pretty sure that's it. I don't think I need the 3 way.

Thanks again!
    24 ft. round Artesian above-ground pool
    54" depth
    15,000 gallons
    Hayward 1.5 HP EC45 DE Filter
    Hayward H150 Gas Heater

4. Back To Top    #4

i think i can help you with your part, just shoot me out an e-mail if you still need it
    paul