Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I can't believe it. Since last weekend I have pumped excess rain water out of my pool 4 times, over 9" so far! April and most of May were so dry here and it appears Mother Nature is making up for lost time and then some. Yesterday morning I pumped out 2.5", went to town for shopping, came home and it had dumped another 2" with hail. The rainwater has dropped my water temp by 10deg so my poor son has been braving 70deg pool temps. All the work the panels do to warm it up during the day is lost when it rains again at night - ice cold 2 - 3" at a time, including pea sized hail that actually drifted against the side of the house. UGH!!!! I want SUN and warm weather!!! Think warm and dry thoughts for us please. : )

lol - you can HAVE it. The entire woods for 75yards or more around the edge of our yard is between 2-8" deep with runoff and the ground is too saturated to absorb anymore. The woods will need to be ditched or we will have a mess. A flock of Canadian Geese landed on the back side of our woods in our field last night just before dark (thank goodness we have it in CRP and no crops this year) They must have thought it was new wetlands or a lake. Who can blame em?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.