Plumbing/Operation question

So you have a suction cleaner line, multiple skimmers, and a floor drain all plumbed separately to the equipment pad?

It might be easier if you attached a drawing of your plan and we can comment on that.

You need to be able to adjust the flow so it is adequate for the cleaner. There are many many different ways to plumb this. I might think a 3-way right before the pump with one side to the cleaner and the other side to the rest with additional valves to adjust the flow to the skimmers and floor.

I have never had an issue with my floor drain being on while using suction side lreepy but others have, like most have said here on these forums being able to control all auctions lines individually can help later down the road but also on the flip side each valve can now become an issue down the road! If you do instal a lot of valves use unions so you won't always be cutting out pipe on cement equipment pad

Jason, the skimmers are not piped separately, there are 4 and they arrive at the equipment in a 4" pipe, the circulaton drain is in 3", both of which obviously need to be reduced. However if I close of both skimmers and drain, since I'm using Pentair Intelflo, can I not use the pump speed to adjust the flow when cleaning?

The picture is too small to even read anything, so my lack of Spanish (even living within 100 miles of the border) is the not limiting factor :mrgreen:
Although I am not sure what more you want to know based on the drawing.

Check this out for a better way: How To Post Pictures

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.