Gecrabill

Bronze Supporter
Feb 24, 2014
Osprey, Florida
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have a tile which is located under the waterline it is right above the quartz plaster, plaster comes right up to this tile. The pool was built less than a year ago. You really can't tell unless you know it's there. Any advice on what I should do. Are there any fixes other than drain down pool, replace and repair plaster?
Thanks

Often the most practical thing to do is to ignore it until it is time to re-plaster. Most pools are built so that water getting behind the tiles is not a real problem. And replacing the tile so it looks right is a major project that requires re-plastering if you want it to look good as new.

It's going to be a real problem replacing it now. As jason mentions, it will probably look better just leaving it as is. I would feel the same if it were mine, but getting it to look right is not easy, and with the pool full...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.