Where do you live?

Where do you live?

• Total voters
Yes.. proves us Texans are smart, like to do our research, do things ourselves when at all possible and we sure love our pools!! It's the best way to enjoy our generally nice weather!

22,000 IG Pool, Spa, Jandy 2.0 Stealth VS, LXi400N Heater, Jandy 460 filter, grotto waterfall/slide

Yes.. proves us Texans are smart, like to do our research, do things ourselves when at all possible and we sure love our pools!! It's the best way to enjoy our generally nice weather!

22,000 IG Pool, Spa, Jandy 2.0 Stealth VS, LXi400N Heater, Jandy 460 filter, grotto waterfall/slide

Wow! I'm a Texan and I didn't even know it! Where is my nice weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'd definitely fit right in then.. c'mon down! [emoji4]

Don't tempt me. Me work has a location down there, but I think it's just office work. Closest thing to what I do now is in Louisiana. Guess I'll have to keep KY and just hate the winter.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow! I'm a Texan and I didn't even know it! Where is my nice weather!

You are definitely not having nice weather, based on what I've see posted from my cousin who lives down by Moor's Camp.

Poor Jay, he misses one little apostrophe, and bang....:hammer: :mrgreen:

As much grief as I have handed out on this site, I figured I'd get some back eventually. :) But I'll get you all back, my pretty....and you're little dog, too.

(And before anyone else starts plucking' the chickens and heating up the tar....I intentionally decided to be ironic and add an extra apostrophe this time!)

You are definitely not having nice weather, based on what I've see posted from my cousin who lives down by Moor's Camp.

I'm about 10miles from there. It's been nuts! Two weeks ago 8 inches of snow. Then heat wave wipes it all out. Followed by 4 inches of rain, 1-2 inches of sleet, and another 12+ inches of snow Wednesday. Now it's warm and raining again. Almost all the snow is gone now. I hope it's all out of its system and we can get on with the warm weather.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.