Lil' Shark in AGP with deepend - HELP!!

Glock

Jun 3, 2012
Mesquite, Texas
Ok, I am a little frustrated now. I bought the lil shark because of all the great reviews. However, it gets in the deep end and won't come out. It won't climb the incline, not even the slight ramp to the shallow end. It cleans the heck out of the deep end but that is about it. It only came with so much hose so I had to add some segments to get it to cover the 18x34 size. Am I doing something wrong? I have backwashed the filter and its running fine. But for some reason I cannot get a pool cleaner that will clean my pool end to end. Is this too much to expect? I don't mean leaves and such, I mean the sandy like debris that collects on the bottom over time.

I'm still manually sweeping mine so I'm not at all well versed on these cleaners but maybe it's just not the right cleaner for you? What I mean is, maybe you need an in ground cleaner that can handle the slope.

Someone with more knowledge on the matter should be able to offer more info than clueless me but that's my first thought since you have a deep end.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.