Autopilot tech ?

Dec 5, 2007
NW Georgia
I have had the board/card replaced by a authorized service rep 3 times in the past 2 mounths. I am now on the 4th board/card that I installed myself, service rep mailed board/card along with a new cable. This was installed yesterday. I purchased the Autopilot Digital with sc 60 cell software verison 4.2. The new board/card is an upgrade software verison 4.4. The question I have is

1. When I powered the Autopilot on after installing the new board/card the display flashes on/off in an 3 to 5 sec cycles is this normal?
I was able to setup the system just fine display does not flash when in setup mode.

2. Also today when I got home from work I check the system there was no display I touched one of the display buttons and it came on is this normal?

3. I am also unable to calibrate the salt level. When I try the display reads "not ready yet".

4. I did talk with the service rep today and was told that the card maybe in Demo mode. So I disable this. I still can't calibrate the salt content.

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks

Rockcrawler,

Not worth getting the software changed. Here are the changes to the versions.

1. Improved Menu Structure (similar to the Total Control)
2. “View Setup” and additional information in “Test Pool Pilot”
3. “Installer” menu includes “demo mode” as menu option
4. Temperature Calibration added
5. Languages include:
a. English, French, Spanish and Italian
6. After 20 minutes of no key activity or no errors / warnings, display reverts to a “walking dot” mode to improve life expectancy of the display. All other functions [pump, CL2 generation, timers, etc] continue in the background.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.