Aug 27, 2008
This is a freeform gunite pool, flagstone coping, full tile at waterline and outside of spa with deco tiles.
99 ln ft perimeter
3.5 ft -7' deep
2 skimmers
6 returns and one bubbler on sunshelf
6 jets in spa
675 sq ft concrete deck
sunshelf and full steps to shelf
white plaster
12" raised spa
Jandy LXI 4000btu heater
1 1/2 hp Jandy pump
Polaris 280 with booster
Jandy 1400 aquapure SWG
Jandy Filter
construction took 3 weeks
cost $32,100

Attachments

• DSCN0134.jpg
    DSCN0134.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 335
Thanks, the pool is about 36' long and 18 wide. Its freeform so its hard to get an exact measurement. Its our first pool and I am taking a crash course on figuring out how it works.
I really like the SWG so far. On start up we dumped about 12 bags of salt in to get the salinity to 3.4. I am running the Jandy Aquapure 1400 on about 60% chlorine generation and that seems to keep the levels right. We live in Houston, TX so its hot. I have to add about 1-2 pints of muratic acid a week to keep the ph down. I took a water sample to the pool store and thats what they said to do. All other levels were perfect. The salt system makes the water feel really different than my friends chlorine pool. The water is crystal clear too. Dont know if thats due to the SWG or the new filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.