Jandy/Zodiac RS All Button - Extra Wires on Red 4 pin connector

My sister just got a new house and I'm helping upgrade her Jandy/Zodiac RS All Button to an iAquaLink. The current setup has a spa side switch, but it appears that it may be connected to the red 4 pin connector instead of the brown terminal bar as the connector to the brown terminal bar was disconnected (see attached). The only control I found in the house was the RS All Button so I'm thinking that the extra wires on the 4 pin are for the spa side switch (note that I have not yet confirmed if it even works). Thoughts?

Thanks!

2015-02-20 18.57.46.jpg

The left most connector in the photo (red?) is the communications port. All of the wired remotes get connected to there. If you have a wireless remote, an antenna module will also connect to there. A few of the Jandy brand heaters also get wired to there.

The left most connector in the photo (red?) is the communications port. All of the wired remotes get connected to there. If you have a wireless remote, an antenna module will also connect to there. A few of the Jandy brand heaters also get wired to there.

That's why it is confusing. There are no other remotes or J boxes I could find so the extra wires are a mystery. Didn't know about the heater being a possibility. I will check mine as coincidentally we both have the same heater (Laars LX400). Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.