pebble tec questions

As I understand the process, they do an acid wash to reveal the pebbles, fill the pool with water, and then you brush the pool daily to remove the plaster dust. Ask the pool builder if they are going to manage the start up for the pebble tec or if the pool owner has to do it themselves. If the finish still looks blotchy after the start up is complete have them come back out and fix it. What kind of warranty did they offer on the finish?

My mom just recently had her pool remodeled and I am wondering if the quality of this pebble tec job is up to par or if it seems kind of off. Let me know your thoughts. That pictures can be seen at my photobucket: http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/jskinny1/library/

Hi jskinny,

Please click and copy the IMG link for each picture in Photobucket then paste it here instead of posting the entire link for us to go too.

As for your plaster job, it really doesn't look too bad to me. Perhaps slightly blotchy, but it could be that it isn't fully dry in these pictures. Even still, I don't think it's bad. What you show on the steps looks excellent. No colored plaster job is perfect, but this one looks pretty good.

Are you planning to maintain this pool's chemistry on your own once the pool guys are done?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.