We have been patiently waiting (although my patience is wearing thin ) for our pool to be plastered. We were scheduled for Friday 8/15 but the PB didn't finish the clean up on schedule so it was put off until the following Monday. Well on Saturday the rains began for the first time in nearly a month. After 5 days of rain we finally got a break. Now after 6 mostly sunny days the PB says the pool still isn't in a condition for plaster installation. The issue is that water is still seeping into the pool around the suction lines for the waterfalls. It isn't a lot of water coming in but the gunite below the pipes is still wet. There has been a lot more water coming in from the vent holes in the bottom of the deep end but they aren't concerned about that. With a hurricane heading for the gulf early next week we are afraid that summer could be over before the pool gets finished.
Is a small amount of water seeping in around the plumbing really a concern or is the PB stringing us along?
This is the area they are concerned about