Nitro wall scrubber

Feb 16, 2015
Ca
I have a nitro wall scrubber that is not working properly the main fan rotates about a quarter of a turn then stops. Other than the fan it does not appear to be working. Its acting like its not getting enough power. I am getting 31 volts at the power supply. Has anybody seen this problem before?

Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,
Are you able to take the cover off the top and manually turn the impeller? Does it turn freely? How old is you unit? Some credit cards double the warranty.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Hi CaChris,
Smart Pool is the same company who makes the Nitro you have now. Historically, they dont have the best reputation. Im not necessarily trying to steer you somewhere else, only presenting what is known and available info about the subject.

Both Maytronics and Hayward make some great cleaners with a few models at about the same price point of the PT9i, Check out the Maytronics Dolphin and Hayward Tiger lines of pool cleaners. Aquabot also offers some cleaners but I believe the best reputation of them all is the Maytronics Dolphins.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.