Dumb question: Where is my iAqualink serial number?

emil

Oct 21, 2014
Tujunga, CA
Hi ya'll,

I downloaded the app for Zodiac so I can control pool functions from my phone. Upon setup it is asking for my iAqualink serial number. I looked all over in the manuals, even opened up the control box at the equipment pad but I can't find the serial number. Where would I find it?

Thanks,
Emil

Is it asking for device number or serial number? I installed mine a few weeks ago and I think I had to enter a device number...started with QNF. I found it on the back of a thing that looks like a door tag, you know those advertisements that people hang on your front door knob. It's got a pocket on the front but if you flip it over it's got a sticker with a device number on it.

Hope this helps.

Ok I found the serial number on the box. The install doesn't seem to be going as planned. I downloaded the app then went to the Zodiac iAqualink website to register. When I plug in the serial number, then I name the location it says make sure device is online and you're connected to the same network. I have a feeling this involves more than downloading an app. I do have the zodiac aqualink PDA, should I just stick with that?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.