Pentair Minimax NT spa heater not turning on

I have an issue with my pentair minmax - the spa heater is not coming on. I've examined the air tube mentioned above and it is intact. I thought it was prudent to check as I've noticed mice droppings in the heater and was wondering if they did any damage!

I have a single light on with the error listed as "Air Flow Fault" (single red light flashing)!
There are a bank of sensors with wires on one side of the heater and it would be nice to know which one is associated with the air flow, they are sensors with two wires.
Any ideas to test these sensors?
Elias

Original post was made to an old thread and posts to old threads are not likely to get answered. Therefore, I moved your post to a new thread which increases the likelihood of getting more responses. Also edited original post to provide more context in the new thread as to the problem you are experiencing.
- BoDarville, TFP moderator

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.