New Jandy PCB does not recognize my Auxiliary Control PCB

Feb 15, 2015
NH
I updated my old 52 Pin PPD Board with a newer one to add iAqualink.

iAqualink works fine, but I can't see the Aux devices. I had 11 devices total, 8 on the main control and 3 in the Aux. I can only program the 8 in the main box. When Aux2 is turned on, Aux-B2 on the sub box turns on as well, same for Aux3-AuxB3, etc. Jumper is set properly in Aux Control Board.

(note, i do have 3 circuit breakers in the off position for winter use, could this have something to do with it?)

Hey Mike,

Just FYI...These are typically the questions we have the most difficulty with, so an answer may be slow if you get one. Hopefully someone that knows will see it, but you may want to contact the mfgr CS Support. Best of luck, and welcome to TFP.

Problem solved - issue was that the new board I received was an RS8, whereas I needed an RS12. They refer to the boards now only as "RS series", and do not drill down to the 8 vs 12 version, though they should, because it matters.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.