eggman's pool build - finished January 8, 2009

Cool, Eggman!! We had the same thing...but were clear, like you, very quickly. The first overflow, I was really down, thought it'd take days to clear out, but nope...glad to be wrong! Yay for these great new pools...we both had very good builders! Pearland Pools for you, CastleRock Pools for me (sorry guys for the obvious plug, but hey..happy with our builders!) :goodjob:

Hey, Mats!! Yep, it's me...I changed my mean-looking woman avatar after my pool build turned out so happily!! Now it looks like paradise to me!! Thank you so much...I'm following your build, you know! We always love to see what's new and what's next with you, too...it's going to be awesome when you're done! It's already hot here, so I get to actually use my pool now! :-D

lol Pisces! Me and my bad english, but i meant that you must be happy with your contractors that you hired. I referred to what I quoted.
But when I re-read it I saw what I actually wrote. Shame on me! I do read through my posts before I post even if it's hard to belive from time to time :wink:
No it's bed time for me. Have a good one Pisces and sorry Eggman for the hijacking :oops:

How is your landscape doing? Id love to see a pic a year or so later. Great looking pool. We considered using Pearland Pools and they almost had us but wouldn't get back to us to write the contract/schedule a date to see a pool or three that they had built. I am really happy to see here first hand that it does look like they build a good pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.