Polaris getting stuck...

Step 1. Beat the dog with old hose.
Step 2. Call Polaris to see if there is a difference in white and black hose. It may be a different diameter so the reverse nozzle isn't being activated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step 1. Beat the dog with old hose.
Step 2. Call Polaris to see if there is a difference in white and black hose. It may be a different diameter so the reverse nozzle isn't being activated.

Is the reverse nozzle the little jet in the back? there is a lot of water coming out of that... The back up valve is working as well.

Is the reverse nozzle the little jet in the back? there is a lot of water coming out of that... The back up valve is working as well.

I meant the back up valve. Mine usually has a decent stream coming out the little nozzle on the back, and every couple minutes the back up valve fires for probably a minute.

Mine always gets stuck at the steps but the back-up valve usually clears it. It looks like there is an awful lot of hose attached, it should only allow the Polaris to just reach the farthest corner. Also, have you tried to change the direction of the nozzle from the 11 o'clock position to the 1 o'clock position

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.